Working as a united team....
Our dental team are so important and our main focus is to make the patient feel totally relaxed and provide simply outstanding clinical and technical procedures.
Meet Jonathan Lee
Jonathan Lee at a glance
- Graduated from Guy's King's and St Thomas' University of London with honours in 2004.
- Worked as a Senior House Officer in oral maxillofacial surgery at the Royal Surrey County Hospital and in mixed and private dental practice in Surrey and West Sussex
- Awarded Membership of the Faculty of Dental Surgery from the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh 2006
- Awarded Membership of the Joint Dental Faculties from the Royal College of Surgeons, England in 2009.
- Opened Dental Elements, Leatherhead, Surrey as practice principal in 2009.
- Held a restorative position at Kingston hospital practising exclusively in endodontics. Commenced specialist training in Endodontology in 2009 at Guy's and King's Dental Hospitals in London
- Awarded a Masters in Clinical Dentistry in Endodontology with distinction.
- Position held as a Clinical Lecturer / Specialty Dentist in Endodontics at King's College London Dental Hospital training future root canal specialist trainees.
- Dentsply-Maillefer Certified Trainer in endodontics.
- Jonathan is registered with the GDC as a specialist in endodontics.
Trainer and Lecturer
Throughout Jonathan's dental career he has been committed to exceptional and ethical dental education. Jonathan enjoys passing on his knowledge and can often invited to lecture at dental events. Jonathan is a clinical lecturer / specialty dentist at King’s College London Dental Hospital where he teaches postgraduate endodontic specialist trainees.
Jonathan firmly believes that the training of dentists in endodontics should be based evidence based and patient centred relevant to the entire dental team.
Training the whole dental team is a passion for Jonathan since qualifying in dentistry and he invites you to come and experience this by attending one of our many Study Clubs (we run throughout the year).
Become part of our growing circle of referring Dentists
We would be delighted to provide you with a tour of the practice and time to discuss how we can serve you and your practice.