We are experts in
We do everything we can to save teeth at Endo Elements, Leatherhead; that’s all we do!
Our root canal specialists are exceptionally skilled and will be able to teeth that ordinarily would have to be extracted.
Come to see us if:
- If you want to save your tooth, but your dentist has recommended an extraction.
- If your tooth needs a root treatment.
- A tooth is causing you considerable pain, but your dentists cannot find the issue.
- You have already had a root canal treatment, but the infection and discomfort have returned?
We can help.
Saving Your Tooth
We treat highly anxious patients
We at Endo Elements are explicitly accredited for people who are fearful of visiting the dentist. Our specialist team have been working with nervous patients for over 15-years.
We have developed unique techniques to help ultimately relax you, and we will approach your treatment with kindness and on your terms.
We offer sedation as we understand that some patients have severe phobias and fears of visiting the dentist, often related to a previous traumatic experience and can only consider treatment if sedation is an option.
Worry-free payment plan
We understand that nobody plans to have root treatment, and organising the finance can be a worry.
Don’t let the worry of finance be a burden. We want to help you receive the dental care you need, especially if you are in pain and not let cost be a barrier. We offer all the usual ways to pay for your treatment, cards, cash and cheques, but also, we will find a way to work around you and what you can afford.
Whilst this does not make things cheaper, it does help you manage the cost a bit better. Remember, we are here to serve you and get you out of pain.
Pain-free treatment – Yes!
At Endo Elements, we make your experience of our care very seriously, we want you to have a pleasant time with us, and we will do our utmost to ensure this happens.
We go to great lengths to ensure all our dentistry is gentle and comfortable, investing in the latest materials, equipment and training to provide optimum care.
We promise you won’t feel any pain!
Submit A Referral
We accept referrals for:
- Basic and complex root canal treatment
- Root canal retreatment, perforation repair and instrument retrieval
- Apical microsurgery (apicectomies)
- Internal / External Whitening
- Immature open apices